AOrganizer. Opinionated. Likes things nice and neat. Focused. Determined. Independent. That's my girl.


Pick-uh-nick
Courtesy of jubi
And here she is "{"wooollin" (rolling) the money. We gotta make it nice and neat for our babies. }"
Then you gotta stack it nice and neat.
Not like that mom. Like this. Verrrry gentle.
Then she looked at me with those round, blue eyes and said "I'm the boss, mom."
Tuesday. 8-26
J set up a birthday "pawtee"
She loves getting in his bed. And requested I take this pic.
Finally. Last week my boss gave this little doll a dollar. "doll-lew". He told her to buy an icecream. Of course, I was happy to fulfill this request.
That's chocolate Oreo. Underneath lemon custard. Yes. Thank me later. Actually thank Roy . He's the one that introduced me to this delightful combo.
Too bad the icecream wasn't actually $1.00. More like $6.47. Or close to that.
Smurf baby. Her lips stayed blue after much scrubbing. What a giraffe tongue!
I'm Enjoying all the time with my girl. Ready to plan a Gabriel date though.
No comments:
Post a Comment