Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Miss mustache

Fall of 2013 was the first time I gave the stove the mustache. Gabriel was dressing up as Capt. Hook for storybook day at school. I gave him a black Capt. Hook stache and Jubilee a pink one. 
So from time to time Jubilee will ask for mustache.
Last night she asked for a mustache for school this morning. I didn't think anything of it. I told her we could do it one time. Then later I got a little panicky and had to text the director to make sure it was okay. 
For the record my mustache creating skills are normally much better than this, but we were in quite a rush this morning.

Here she is lovingly and energetically talking to her baby bro on the way to school.

My text last pm.

  I was so relieved by her response. So thankful I avoided a morning meltdown over a mustache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment